Live in Care Assistants needed for Clients Nationwide
Would you like a flexible and rewarding career with a difference? You may already work in the Health and Social Care Industry and would like a change. We support Clients who have spinal cord injuries and neurological conditions.
What are we looking for?
Enthusiastic, conscientious, reliable and flexible Live in Care Assistants to work with our clients nationwide across England and Wales, supporting them to live an independent life. at our company you will be called a Personal Assistant as your role is to work under the direction of the Client following a personalised care plan.
As a Live In Care Assistant, you will help our clients with shopping, cooking, domestic duties as well as any personal care requirements. Every client is individual and therefore you must be willing to adapt to different lifestyles to ensure that the client you are working with can live an independent life.
Salary for a Live in Carer
• Salary starts at £19,465 gross per annum (*example salaries are based on working 21 days within a 28-day block)
When will I get a pay rise?
• Once you have successfully completed your 3-month probation and then worked a further 100 days you will move to a Grade 2 pay rate, £21,103 gross per annum * – (no qualification required)
What pay will I get with a qualification in Health and Social Care?
• You can move to the Grade 3 pay rate once you have successfully completed your 3-month probation. Grade, £22,495 gross per annum * Grade 3 pay rates are dependent on your qualifications. Level 3 Diploma / NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent healthcare related qualification. Overseas Nursing, Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy qualifications will be accepted
• Accrued holiday pay, enhanced rates for Bank Holidays and each employee will be auto-enrolled into the NEST Pension Scheme
• You will be employed directly by the company on a flexible temporary contract. The role is classed as temporary as you move around the country to live with different clients
Live in Carer Hours of Work
• Average duration of assignment is 1-3 weeks
• You will work on average 10 hours per day
• Opportunity to schedule your assignments up to 6 months in advance, enabling you to create a good work / life balance
Additional Benefits Working as a Live in Carer
• Paid travel to and from your assignment within England and Wales
• Food and accommodation provided whilst on assignment
• DBS Certificate (please note that if you leave within your 3-month probation period the cost of this will be deducted from your salary)
• £400 Refer a Friend Scheme for employees (full terms and conditions on our website)
• Free four-day award winning training course in Leicester with accommodation and lunch provided (direct train links from Stansted, Luton, Birmingham and East Midlands Airports)
• Flexible contract and working patterns to suit you, ranging from one to three weeks
• We welcome working holiday visas that give you the opportunity to work and travel
• Options to work on complex packages where there are pay enhancements, this could give you the potential to earn up to £28,000 if you are a Grade 3* PA
• Prospects to progress your career within the company
• we also welcomes Nurses, Physiotherapists, Psychologists and Occupational Therapists. This would enable you to gain some practical and invaluable experience working in a community setting
• We offer a recognised vocational qualification for healthcare professionals working in the UK
Essential requirements of a Live in Carer
• Valid full driving licence and competent driving skills (you do not need to own a car to carry out this care work).
• Ability to communicate effectively in English (written and spoken), which includes being able to actively listen to and follow instructions from your client
• Documentation and proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK
The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and children. All applicants must be willing to undergo the appropriate screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service
Hledáme osobní asistenty pro klienty s poraněním míchy žijící ve svých domovech. Výkon práce po celé Anglii a Walesu.
- měsíční mzdu v čistém 39 000 – 50 000 CZK
- proplacení letenky do výše 1 700 CZK (po odpracování 3 měsíců)
- školení a ubytování během školení zdarma
- jídlo a ubytování během práce s klientem zdarma
- bez pečovatelské praxe a vzdělání
- pohovory přes skype
- možnost studia „Diploma in health and social care“
- žádné poplatky agentuře
- komunikativní znalost angličtiny
- lidský empatický přístup
- řidičský průkaz výhodou
- věk nad 18 let
Proč naše agentura?
- práci Vám najdeme rychle a podle Vašich představ
- společnosti, se kterými spolupracujeme máme dlouhodobě ověřené
- pomůžeme Vám s plánováním cesty k zaměstnavateli
- zpracujeme dokumenty
- překládáme do Angličtiny – zdarma
- pomůžeme Vám s registrací na úřadech v Anglii (NIN, DBS a otervření bankovního účtu)
The UK is still currently a member of the EU. Please note that we will be welcoming candidates from the EU to join their valuable workforce in the UK. We will be keeping all employees informed on changes and support our Care Workers through these times.
Kontaktní informace pro zastoupení v České Republice naleznete zde.